French to English - English to French translationAccueil » French to English translation
English is not only the language of international commerce, but the most widely used language on the Internet. French to English translation is the backbone of our activity. With the globalization phenomenon and the dematerialization of exchanges, French to English translation is booming.
A distinction must be made between translations into UK English and US English. The difference is not only related to spelling because these two languages have evolved, the connotations and meanings are quite variable and the cultural factor must be taken into account.
On what criteria should the choice of language be based?
- The target audience: UK English prevails in Asia or in Europe, while in the Far East (Japan, Korea) and of course in North America, US English is more widespread.
- The type of document to be translated: US English is preferred for commercial domains (marketing, technical, computing) while UK English is preferred for legal texts.
Atenao and French to English translation
46% of the agency’s translations (source 2006).
Main fields: Tourism, Humanitarian, Agri-food sector, Finance.
For your French to English translations: a quick and easy process
You send us your text in the desired format. After evaluating the document, we send you a quote for your translation indicating the delivery date as well.
To learn more about our translation methodology .
Our team of professional translators
Our experienced team of native, fully bilingual translators, professors and qualified professionals puts its skills to work in order to translate your texts all while keeping the original meaning intact.
Our team is made up of 28 English to US EnglishUK English translators who specialize in their field.
The guarantee :
- A perfectly accurate French to US EnglishUK English translation.
- A translation that's ready for publication and distribution.
- A translation that's in keeping with the evolution of languages.
For all your French to English translation projects, we implement rigorous work methods so that you can get an optimal finished product that meets your requirements:
- The choice of media for sending and receiving your documents is up to you (paper, electronic format, e-mail).
- A project manager will take charge of the project and is your only contact person up to the final approval.
- A French to English translator who is specialized in your branch of activity is assigned to the project until the end. Equipped with the best language processing software, the translator combines his command of the language with the most powerful computer tools.
Raised in the cold and rainy climate of Northeastern Scotland, Laura got a taste for traveling at a very young age. After studying languages and earning a Master's degree in Great Britain and a DESS in France (a postgraduate degree) in tourism and sustainable development, she began her career in the tourism sector. Laura currently lives in Provence and often travels abroad. She has been a translator since 2002.
Her working languages are English and French.